How to Make a Sparkling Peach & Raspberry White Wine Sangria! by Donna John
10 months ago
Who said red wine should have all the fun when it comes to sangria? This sparkling peach and raspberry sangria recipe uses white wine and is perfect for hot, summer days.
- 2 - 3 cups sliced fresh peaches or 1 bag frozen peaches
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 bottle fruity white wine (Reisling, Moscato, Pino Grigio, etc.)
- 1 cup simple syrup (get Chef Gigi's recipe here)
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine
Here's how you make it:
- Put the fruit in a pitcher.
- Add the wine, simple syrup and peach schnapps. Pop in the fridge and let it sit at least 2 hours.
- To serve, pour into individual glasses and add some champagne or sparkling wine (half and half works well).