Patriotic Red, White & Blue Cupcakes Recipe Will Make Your Holiday Even More Festive by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 24 to 30 cupcakes
- white cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- red and blue gel food coloring
- white baking liners
- tub white frosting or non-dairy whipped topping
- red, white and blue sprinkles
Here's how to make them:
- Mix up the cake batter according to package directions.
- Divide the batter into three bowls. Leave one bowl white, add red gel food coloring to the second bowl and blue gel food coloring to the third.
- Layer the colored cake batter in the baking liners until they are 3/4 full. Bake according to package directions.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with regular icing or non-dairy whipped topping. Add sprinkles to the top.
Note: Store the cupcakes in the fridge if using non-dairy whipped topping.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Cake Mix $1 & Up
Gel Food Coloring $3 & Up
Cupcake Liners $4 & Up
White Caking Frosting $4 & Up
Patriotic Sprinkles $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.