Patriotic Red, White & Blue Cupcakes Recipe Will Make Your Holiday Even More Festive by Donna John
Looking for an easy patriotic dessert? These red, white and blue cupcakes are not only simple to make, but also look great on the table if you're entertaining.
Everyone loves these delicious cupcakes for dessert, and they will make your holiday even more festive!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 24 to 30 cupcakes
- white cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- red and blue gel food coloring
- white baking liners
- tub white frosting or non-dairy whipped topping
- red, white and blue sprinkles
Here's how to make them:
- Mix up the cake batter according to package directions.
- Divide the batter into three bowls. Leave one bowl white, add red gel food coloring to the second bowl and blue gel food coloring to the third.
- Layer the colored cake batter in the baking liners until they are 3/4 full. Bake according to package directions.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with regular icing or non-dairy whipped topping. Add sprinkles to the top.
Note: Store the cupcakes in the fridge if using non-dairy whipped topping.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Cake Mix $1 & Up
Gel Food Coloring $3 & Up
Cupcake Liners $4 & Up
White Caking Frosting $4 & Up
Patriotic Sprinkles $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.