Oysters Rockefeller Recipe: An Easy Oyster Recipe That Will Leave You Craving More by Donna John
History has it that Oysters Rockefeller was created by Jules Alciatore in 1899. Jules was the son of the founder of Antoine's Restaurant in New Orleans. Thank you, Jules. Make this easy Oysters Rockefeller recipe for Valentine's Day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 16 oysters, shucked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup panko, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for topping
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and wine. Cook until almost all the wine has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in the Parmesan and 1/4 cup of panko. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the oysters on a baking sheet. To keep them from moving around, you can set them in a bed of salt.
- Top each oyster with a dollop of the filling. Sprinkle the remaining panko over the filling as well as a little more Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Broil the oysters until panko begins to brown and oysters are bubbly, about 8 to 10 minutes. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.