How to Make Vanilla Pudding With Chocolate, Almonds & Whipped Cream (Cue Oohhs & Ahhhs)! by Donna John
Is plain ol' vanilla pudding too basic for you? With a little more work – and I mean a little – you can have a dessert that will get those oohhs and aahhs.
- homemade vanilla pudding (get the recipe here)
- homemade whipped cream (get the recipe here)
- 1 bar of your favorite chocolate, grated
- 1 bar of your favorite chocolate, broken into chunks or 1 bag of chocolate chunks or chips
- almonds (or your favorite nuts)
Here's how you make it:
- Pour some of the chocolate chunks or chips on the bottom of individual dessert glasses.
- Top with a large spoonful of vanilla pudding.
- Add a dollop of the whipped cream.
- Top with nuts and then the grated chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Want to make this even easier? Use premade vanilla pudding, ready-made whipped topping and chocolate chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.