Cocktails for Mom: How to Make the Perfect Mimosa for Mother's Day by Donna John
Surprise mom with a mimosa this Mother's Day. Here’s how to make a memorable mimosa that she will never forget.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- sparkling wine or champagne
- Grand Marnier or triple sec (optional)
- orange segments or fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Fill a champagne glass halfway with orange juice.
- Pour the champagne or sparkling wine over the orange juice.
- If using, add a splash of Grand Marnier or triple sec.
- Garnish with an orange segment or strawberry.
If you want to make a pitcher of mimosas, simply following the 50-50 ratio and just use a pitcher instead of individual champagne glasses.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Champagne Glasses $10 & Up
Orange Juice $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.