Fluffy Nut Milk Pancakes Recipe: This Cashew Milk Pancake Recipe Is Dairy-free & Low in Sugar by Chef Gigi
Add to collection
You’ll go nuts over this cashew milk pancake recipe. For cake-like pancakes, reduce the amount of cashew milk – for thinner pancakes add additional milk.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sugar granules or organic cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten well
- 1/4 cup melted extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups nut milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon flavored essential oil or extract of your choice
Here’s how to make them:
- Sift together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder
- Make a well in the center of the flour. Add the beaten eggs, cashew milk and melted butter. Whisk to combine until smooth and lump free.
- Heat an oiled pan over medium-low. Ladle 2-3 ounces of the batter in the pan. Cook about 2 minutes until bubbles form and the edges turn brown. Flip and continue to cook another 1-2 minutes or until golden.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Monk Fruit Sugar Granules $7 & Up
Himalayan Sea Salt $4& Up
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Whole Wheat Flour $4 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Yes, of course you can add a different nutmeat. As far as the protein goes you got me on the exchange of the flour to an alternative like Cassava or anything GF.
I don't make many adjustment. And honestly, I am not a GF chef so I have no idea. Check out Amy Fothergill shes got all things in that area nailed down!