5-Ingredient Juicy Brown Sugar Pork Country Ribs Recipe Is Your Ticket to Flavortown by Donna John
Country pork ribs with a sweet, spicy and smoky rub will take you to Flavortown – even during a busy weeknight. Not a fan of country ribs? Use the rub on pork chops, pork loin or tenderloin. This pork recipe is crazy good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 country pork ribs (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chili powder, brown sugar, smoked paprika and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Season the country ribs with salt and pepper on both sides. Rub the seasoning into all sides of the ribs.
- Put the ribs on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle ribs with olive oil.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, depending on how big the ribs are. Turn them over once during the cooking time. You can also baste occasionally, if desired, with the liquid that cooks out.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.