How to Make Skillet Cherry Cobbler (Only 4 Ingredients)! by Donna John
5 months ago
Dump, mix, drop, bake. Done! This cherry cobbler recipe is beyond easy. Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 box (9 ounces) yellow cake mix (Jiffy)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Here’s how you make it:
- Pour the pie filling into a greased cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Drop the cake mix by spoonsfuls over the top of the cherries.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until batter sets.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: