4-Ingredient Skillet Cherry Cobbler Recipe: Dump, Mix, Drop, Bake (Done!) by Donna John
2 years ago
Add to collection
This cherry cobbler recipe is beyond easy to make. Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 box (9 ounces) yellow cake mix (I used Jiffy Golden Yellow Cake Mix)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Here’s how you make it:
- Pour the pie filling into a greased cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Drop the cake mix by spoonsfuls over the top of the cherries.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until batter sets.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $12 & Up
Jiffy Golden Cake Mix $2 & Up
Cherry Pie Filling $2 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Yellow Cake Mix (9 Ounces) $2 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.