July 4th Parties: Here's a Fun Way to Serve Guacamole or Other Party Dips! by Donna John
4 months ago
Having a July 4th party? Instead of serving a large bowl of guacamole, before the party scoop the guac into individual shot glasses. The advantages?
- Extras can be kept fresh and chilling in the fridge.
- Instead of congregating around the appetizer table, guests can put one on their plate so they're free to walk around and mingle.
- The filled guac shot glasses look adorable and festive on your table.
- No double dipping!
- Guests tend to eat less if dips are served individually.
- Have guests that don't like things spicy and others that say the hotter the better? You can make half the guacamole without the jalapeno. Be sure to put a slice of jalapeno on top so guests know the difference.
- If you want really easy cleanup, purchase plastic shot glasses and just toss in the garbage.
- Packs of shot glasses are inexpensive and can be used throughout the year. Use them for mini desserts during the holidays or actual alcohol shots at adult parties.
- Salsas, ranch or other dips, mixed nuts and other party foods could also be served in shot glasses.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: