Roasted Carrots Recipe With Garlic & Parmesan (Who Said Carrots Are Boring?) by Donna John
Not much thought is usually given to cooking carrots. Throw some butter, salt and pepper on them and you're good to go. It's time to rethink carrots. This easy roasted carrots recipe elevates the vegetable to a whole new dinner-party-worthy level.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 5 - 10 whole carrots, peeled and ends cut off
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (or more, to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley
Here's how you make them:
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook about 1 minute, stirring, until fragrant.
- Line a cookie sheet or baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lay the carrots on the foil.
- Pour the garlic butter over the carrots. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 15-25 minutes, or until almost tender, turning carrots one time. (Cooking time depends on how big your carrots are.)
- Top with the cheese and cook another 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Easy Carrot Cookbook: 50 Delicious Carrot Recipes; Simple Methods and Techniques for Cooking With Carrots $9
Saucepans $10 & Up
Cookie Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.