Easy Blueberry Cinnamon Pie Recipe Will Be a Thanksgiving Favorite by Donna John
Doing a lot of stress baking these days? We can relate. Baking therapy calls for this easy blueberry cinnamon pie recipe, ASAP.
Your family will love this delicious blueberry pie with just a hint of cinnamon, and you'll love that you can whip up a fantastic dessert with very little effort.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
- 5 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Here’s how you make it:
- Put one of the pie crusts into a pie plate.
- Combine the blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into the crust.
- Top with the second pie crust. Flute and seal the edges. Cut a few slits in the top.
- Brush the crust with the milk. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. If crust browns too fast, cover the edges with foil or a pie crust shield.
- Cool pie about 2 hours before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Pie Plates $7 & Up
Pie Weights $6 & Up
Pie Crust Shields $5 & Up
Pie Servers $5 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Quick-Cooking Tapioca $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Almond Milk $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.