Easy Blueberry Cinnamon Pie Recipe Will Be a Thanksgiving Favorite by Donna John
Doing a lot of stress baking these days? We can relate. Baking therapy calls for this easy blueberry cinnamon pie recipe, ASAP.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
- 5 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Here’s how you make it:
- Put one of the pie crusts into a pie plate.
- Combine the blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into the crust.
- Top with the second pie crust. Flute and seal the edges. Cut a few slits in the top.
- Brush the crust with the milk. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. If crust browns too fast, cover the edges with foil or a pie crust shield.
- Cool pie about 2 hours before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Pie Plates $7 & Up
Pie Weights $6 & Up
Pie Crust Shields $5 & Up
Pie Servers $5 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Quick-Cooking Tapioca $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Almond Milk $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.