How to Make Pigs in a Blanket (This Classic Recipe Couldn't Be Any Easier)! by Donna John
What is it about little sausages wrapped in dough that we love so much? Maybe it's because this classic snack or party food is so easy to make, and is good warm or at room temp.
- crescent roll dough (I use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls)
- small smoked sausages (I use Hillshire Farms Little Smokies)
Here's how you make them:
- Unroll and separate the can of crescent roll dough. Cut each rectangle in half or thirds, depending on how much dough you want around the sausage. You can even leave them whole.
- Place a cocktail sausage on the end of the dough strip and wrap it up. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for 10-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: