Oops! Forget to Thaw the Dinner Rolls? Here's a Hack to Save the Day! by Amanda Armstrong
Hot buttered rolls are a favorite at dinner table, but what do you do if you forget to thaw the rolls the night before and you’re getting close to serving time? Try this:
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F.
- When it reaches this temperature, take the bread from the freezer and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the bread in the oven on a middle rack, place another baking sheet on a lower rack half-filled with water and turn the oven off.
- After 15-20 minutes, check the rolls. If they have doubled in size, they are ready to bake.
- Follow the package instructions to bake.
Top hot rolls with butter!