Oops! Did You Forget to Thaw the Dinner Rolls? Here's an Easy Hack to Save the Day by Amanda Armstrong
Holidays Cooking Tips Bread/Muffins
4 months ago
Add to collection
Hot buttered rolls are a favorite at the dinner table, and especially during the holidays. So what do you do if you forget to thaw the dinner rolls the night before, and you’re getting close to serving time?
Try this hack to help you make perfect bread rolls, even from frozen:
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F.
- When the oven reaches this temperature, take the bread from the freezer and place it on a baking sheet.
- Place the bread in the oven on a middle rack.
- Place another baking sheet, half-filled with water, on a lower rack and turn the oven off.
- After 15-20 minutes, check the rolls. If they have doubled in size, they are ready to bake.
- Now you can follow the package instructions to bake the rolls.
Top hot rolls with butter and enjoy!
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.