Orange & Banana Yogurt Smoothie Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Breakfast Smoothie by Donna John
I'm often guilty of skipping the most important meal of the day: breakfast. On my quest to be healthier, I've been making yogurt smoothies in the morning, and it really helps to jump start my day in a healthy way.
This orange banana smoothie recipe is quick, healthy and delicious. I use either an orange or mandarins, depending on what I have on hand. Experiment with different yogurt flavors, juices and fruits to find your fave. Makes a great snack to power you up anytime, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 seedless orange or 2 mandarins, peeled and segments frozen
- 1 overripe banana, cut up and frozen
- 1 container whipped yogurt (I like Yoplait Greek 100 Peaches & Cream or Coconut Macaroon)
- splash of your choice of juice (I like pineapple juice)
Here's how you make it:
- Put the frozen fruit and yogurt into a blender. Add a splash of juice, to taste.
- Blend, scraping down sides when necessary, until it's smooth and creamy. You can add more juice as you blend, too, until it's as thick or thin as you like it.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.