Orange & Banana Yogurt Smoothie Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Breakfast Smoothie by Donna John
I'm often guilty of skipping the most important meal of the day: breakfast. On my quest to be healthier, I've been making yogurt smoothies in the morning, and it really helps to jump start my day in a healthy way.
This orange banana smoothie recipe is quick, healthy and delicious. I use either an orange or mandarins, depending on what I have on hand. Experiment with different yogurt flavors, juices and fruits to find your fave. Makes a great snack to power you up anytime, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 seedless orange or 2 mandarins, peeled and segments frozen
- 1 overripe banana, cut up and frozen
- 1 container whipped yogurt (I like Yoplait Greek 100 Peaches & Cream or Coconut Macaroon)
- splash of your choice of juice (I like pineapple juice)
Here's how you make it:
- Put the frozen fruit and yogurt into a blender. Add a splash of juice, to taste.
- Blend, scraping down sides when necessary, until it's smooth and creamy. You can add more juice as you blend, too, until it's as thick or thin as you like it.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Pineapple Juice $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.