Mandarin & Banana Yogurt Smoothie: How to Make My Favorite Breakfast Drink! by Donna John
Yep, I'm the one that usually skips the most important meal of the day. On my quest to be healthier, I've been making yogurt smoothies in the morning. This smoothie recipe is quick, healthy and delicious. Experiment with different flavored yogurts, juices and fruits to find your fave!
- 2 Cuties (mandarins), peeled and segments frozen
- 1 overripe banana, cut up and frozen
- 1 container whipped yogurt (I like Yoplait Greek 100 Peaches & Cream or Coconut Macaroon)
- juice (I like pineapple juice)
Here's how you make it:
- Put the frozen fruit and yogurt into a blender.
- Add a splash of juice.
- Blend, scraping down sides when necessary, until it's smooth and creamy. You can add more juice as you blend, too, until it's as thick as you like it.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!