Creamy Banana Citrus Smoothie Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Breakfast Smoothie by Donna John
I'm often guilty of skipping the most important meal of the day. Yes, breakfast. On my quest to be healthier, I've been making yogurt smoothies in the morning, and it really helps to jump start my day in a healthy way.
To make this healthy breakfast smoothie you will need a seedless orange or two mandarins, an overripe banana (sorry, banana bread), a container or whipped yogurt and a splash of juice. Whirl everything in a blender, pour into a glass and sip away.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 seedless orange or 2 mandarins, peeled and segments frozen
- 1 overripe banana, cut up and frozen
- 1 container (4 ounces) whipped yogurt (I like Yoplait Greek 100 Peaches & Cream or Coconut Macaroon)
- splash of your choice of juice (I like pineapple juice)
- I use either an orange or mandarins, depending on what I have on hand.
- Experiment with different yogurt flavors, juices and fruits to find your favorite.
- You can use pineapple juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice or whatever fruit juice you enjoy.
Here's how you make it:
- Put the frozen fruit and yogurt into a blender. Add a splash of juice, to taste.
- Blend, scraping down sides when necessary, until it's smooth and creamy. You can add more juice as you blend, too, until it's as thick or thin as you like it.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 8.6g
Saturated Fat: 5.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 60g
Dietary Fiber: 7.5g
Total Sugars: 43.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.