Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Copycat Recipe: 3 Ingredients + 10 Minutes = the Creamiest Alfredo Sauce Ever by Donna John
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 sticks butter, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- white pepper, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Set a metal mixing bowl over the pot of boiling water. (You could also use a double boiler.) Put the butter and heavy whipping cream into the bowl and cook, stirring, until melted.
- Add Parmesan and continue to stir until completely melted. Season with white pepper, to taste, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Garden Salad Dressing $3 & Up
Olive Garden Gift Card $25 - $50
Olive Garden Seasoning $13 & Up
Olive Garden Croutons $6 & Up
White Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.