Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Copycat Recipe: 3 Ingredients + 10 Minutes = the Creamiest Alfredo Sauce Ever by Donna John
a year ago
Add to collection
Skip the wait at the restaurant and whip up this Olive Garden copycat alfredo sauce recipe in 10 minutes. Serve over your favorite pasta, chicken or even drizzle over vegetables.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 sticks butter, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- white pepper, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Set a metal mixing bowl over the pot of boiling water. (You could also use a double boiler.) Put the butter and heavy whipping cream into the bowl and cook, stirring, until melted.
- Add Parmesan and continue to stir until completely melted. Season with white pepper, to taste, if using.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Garden Salad Dressing $3 & Up
Olive Garden Gift Card $25 - $50
Olive Garden Seasoning $13 & Up
Olive Garden Croutons $6 & Up
White Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.