4-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe Is a Holiday Must by Donna John
Chocolate peanut butter balls are a tradition on my Christmas cookie tray. With just four simple ingredients, these creamy chocolate-covered peanut butter balls are one of the easiest holiday treats to make. No baking involved!
The only "cooking" required for these peanut butter candies is melting the chocolate almond bark in the microwave – and that takes no more than 2 minutes! After rolling the powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter mixture into balls, they are quickly dipped into the melted chocolate and onto wax paper to harden. Ta-da! You are now officially a candy maker!
Store these chocolate peanut butter balls in an airtight container. They make delicious holiday food gifts for friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill
Cook Time: 3 to 4 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package chocolate almond bark (candy coating)
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the powdered sugar, peanut butter and softened butter. Mix well.
- Shape into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook about 2 minutes and stir. Continue until chocolate is smooth and melted, about 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate (I lower them into the chocolate on a fork and allow the excess to drip back in). Place on wax paper or aluminum foil to harden.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.