Taco Chicken Dip: Move Over Buffalo Chicken, There's a New Dip in Town! by Kimberly Johnson
Ooey. Gooey. Delicious! Your family won't be able to get enough of this cheesy dip!
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, chopped
Here’s how to make it:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, cube cream cheese and add taco seasoning. Cover and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Mix half of the green onions and cilantro with the cream cheese. (Reserve the other half for garnish.)
- Add 4 ounces of shredded cheese, the red pepper and sour cream. Mix well.
- Place chicken in an oven-safe dish and add cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Top with the remaining 4 ounces of shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 13-15 minutes. Garnish and serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies.