Cheesy Chicken Taco Dip Recipe Is Better Than a Grand Slam (Almost) by Kimberly Johnson
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, chopped
Here’s how to make it:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, cube cream cheese and add taco seasoning. Cover and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Mix half of the green onions and cilantro with the cream cheese. (Reserve the other half for garnish.)
- Add 4 ounces of shredded cheese, the red pepper and sour cream. Mix well.
- Place chicken in an oven-safe dish and add cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Top with the remaining 4 ounces of shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes. Garnish and serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.