Best Taco Dip Recipe: This Cheesy Chicken Taco Dip Recipe Is Better Than a Touchdown (Almost) by Kimberly Johnson
If you like buffalo chicken dip, and if you like tacos, then have we got a treat for you. This easy baked taco chicken dip is ooey-gooey delicious! Your family won't be able to get enough of this easy, cheesy dip that tastes like tacos, but better. We bet it beats your buffalo chicken dip. Try it and see!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, chopped
Here’s how to make it:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, cube cream cheese and add taco seasoning. Cover and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Mix half of the green onions and cilantro with the cream cheese. (Reserve the other half for garnish.)
- Add 4 ounces of shredded cheese, the red pepper and sour cream. Mix well.
- Place chicken in an oven-safe dish and add cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Top with the remaining 4 ounces of shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes. Garnish and serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.