Best Chocolate Mousse Recipe: This Creamy Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Recipe Is Ready in Just 5 Minutes by Veronica Bartles
A creamy chocolate hazelnut mousse dessert that's ready in just five minutes? Yes, please!
Chocolate mousse is one of those dessert recipes that looks so complicated, but really isn't. This is the best chocolate mousse recipe because it's absolutely delicious, and incredibly simple to make. You can serve this decadent dessert for a special occasion, or literally any night of the week!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut extract
Here's how you make it:
- Pour cream into a large, chilled mixer bowl.
- Sift cocoa powder, sugar, and salt into the cream. (Sifting helps distribute the cocoa powder so you don't get lumps). Add hazelnut extract.
- Mix 30 seconds on lowest setting with the wire whisk mixer attachment. Bump up the speed one notch every 10-15 seconds until you reach the highest speed. (Starting slow and gradually increasing speed will keep the cream and cocoa powder from splattering all over your kitchen.)
- Whip for another 1 to 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form. (It should look like a very thick whipped cream.) Serve with sliced strawberries or other fresh berries, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.