Refreshing Corn Salsa Recipe: This Delicious Corn & Tomato Salsa Recipe Is a Healthy 10-Minute Appetizer by Kimberly Johnson
I received this easy corn salsa recipe from a friend at an Easter gathering seven years ago, and it’s still one of my favorites because it’s so light and refreshing! It only takes 10 minutes to make, and everyone raves about it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to refrigerate before serving
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cans corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (optional)
Here’s how you make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a side dish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.