Easy Corn Salsa: This Recipe Is a Healthy After-School Snack! by Kimberly Johnson
I received this corn salsa recipe from a friend at an Easter gathering seven years ago, and it’s still one of my favorites because it’s so light and refreshing! You can easily double (or triple!) this for larger gatherings.
- 2 cans corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (optional)
Here’s how you make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a side dish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: