Broiled Salmon & Asparagus: A Healthy Dinner That's Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes! by Meredith Schneider
Feeding a family of six, I’m always looking for fast, healthy meals that are ready in 30 minutes or less. This easy salmon dish is delish and ready in no time. Add brown rice, quinoa or pasta for a complete meal!
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to broil with rack at the top.
- Season both sides of salmon with kosher salt.
- Place the salmon skin side up on a pan. Broil for 6 minutes.
- Flip the fish over and place the asparagus next to the fish. Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Return the pan to the oven and continue to broil another 6-8 minutes, or until desired doneness.