Easter Nest Cupcake Recipe: A Quick, Fun & Easy Decorated Cupcake for Easter by Donna John
Walk in with these cute-as-can-be Easter cupcakes and your friends and family will think you slaved all day in the kitchen. Only you will know how easy they were to make.
You can use whatever flavor of cake mix your family enjoys. Don't like Robin's eggs? Use jellybeans or your favorite egg-shaped Easter candy.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24 cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- cupcake baking liners
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- Robin's Eggs Easter candy or other egg-shaped candy
- decorating bag with small round tip or plastic storage bag with the tip cut off
Here's how to make it:
- Make the cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes, using colorful baking liners. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the cupcakes cool, scoop the chocolate frosting into a bowl. Add vanilla frosting until you reach desired color for your nests.
- Spoon the frosting into the decorating bag fitted with a small round tip or plastic storage bag with just the tip cut off.
- Starting at the center of your cupcake, pipe a continuous circle to form a nest.
- Put a few egg-shaped candies into the nest.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Robin's Eggs $2 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mix $2 & U p
Cupcake Liners $3 & Up
Cake Frosting $2 & Up
Decorating Bags & Tips $3 & Up
Cupcake Holder/Carrier $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.