Apple Dumplings: You'll Never Guess the Secret Ingredient in This Easy Recipe! by Kimberly Johnson
6 months ago
This is a simple, delicious recipe that's easy to double for larger crowds. Read on for my secret ingredient!
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounces citrus soda (Mountain Dew)
Here’s how you make them:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cut each apple into eight wedges.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles. Roll one apple wedge into one dough triangle, pinch to seal and place in prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in cinnamon and sugar. Pour over apple dumplings.
- Pour Mountain Dew over the dumplings.
- Bake until golden brown, about 35-45 minutes. Serve warm with a side of vanilla bean ice cream!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: