This Ravioli With Spinach Alfredo Sauce Recipe Is Beyond Easy to Make by Donna John
Put the homemade ravioli maker away (at least this time). This simple ravioli recipe will have you out of the kitchen fast.
- 1 package frozen spinach, cheese or beef ravioli
- 1 package frozen creamed spinach
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Combine ravioli, spinach, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan. Stir gently to combine.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese for topping.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.