4-Ingredient Pasta Recipe With Spinach Alfredo Sauce Is Ready in 10 Minutes by Donna John
Any type of pasta can be used in this tasty Alfredo sauce recipe, from ravioli to spaghetti to tortellini to gnocchi, and it's ready in just about 10 minutes. Serve with a salad or your favorite vegetable.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (12 to 16 ounces) frozen ravioli, tortellini, packaged gnocchi or dried or refrigerated pasta of choice
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, heat spinach according to package directions.
- Combine cooked pasta, spinach, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan. Stir gently to combine. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese for topping.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.