10-Minute Pasta Recipe With Creamed Spinach Alfredo Sauce Is Beyond Easy to Make (Just 4 Ingredients!) by Donna John
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package frozen ravioli, tortellini, packaged gnocchi or dried pasta of choice
- 1 package frozen creamed spinach
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, heat spinach according to package directions.
- Combine cooked pasta, spinach, alfredo sauce and Parmesan. Stir gently to combine. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese for topping.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.