Molasses-Glazed Beef Tips: 4 Ingredients & Ready in Under 15 Minutes! by Donna John
First you get the sweet of the glaze, then the kick from the red pepper flakes. This recipe is good enough for your Saturday night dinner parties and easy enough for those crazy Monday nights!
- 1 - 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons oil
Here's how you make them:
- Combine the molasses, vinegar and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Season steak cubes with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the steak on all sides, about 5 minutes total. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Pour the molasses mixture into the skillet and simmer until it gets thick, about 3 minutes, scraping up any brown bits.
- Add steak back into the skillet and stir to coat.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: