4-Ingredient Molasses-Glazed Beef Tips Recipe Is Ready in 15 Minutes by Donna John
First you get the sweet of the glaze, then the kick from the red pepper flakes. This molasses beef tips recipe is good enough for your Saturday night dinner parties and easy enough for those crazy Monday nights – or Father's Day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 - 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the molasses, vinegar and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Season steak cubes with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the steak on all sides, about 5 minutes total. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Pour the molasses mixture into the skillet and simmer until it gets thick, about 3 minutes, scraping up any brown bits.
- Add steak back into the skillet and stir to coat.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Beef Cookbooks $3 & Up
Cast Iron Skillets $15 & Up
Molasses $8 - $35
Apple Cider Vinegar $4 - $25
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Canola Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.