Pancake Recipes: Don't Worry, This Easy Matcha Pancakes Recipe Is Supposed to Be Green by Donna John
The inspiration for this easy pancake recipe started at a 30Seconds St. Patrick's Day Twitter chat. Tell your kids the leprechauns made this matcha pancake recipe for them.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here’s how you make them:
- Combine the flour, matcha, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg, milk, melted butter, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir just until combined. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Heat a little butter or oil in a skillet. With a measuring cup or ladle, add batter to form desired size pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles begin to appear and you can flip easily. Flip and cook about 1 more minute or until pancakes are done to your liking. Serve with butter, syrup or honey.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Matcha Powder $6 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.