Japanese Matcha Pancakes Recipe: This Easy Matcha Pancakes Recipe Is Supposed to Be Green by Donna John
Add to collection
If you're looking for a different pancake recipe to surprise your family with this weekend, here it is. This easy matcha pancake recipe is on the plate in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here’s how you make them:
- Combine the flour, matcha, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg, milk, melted butter, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir just until combined. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Heat a little butter or oil in a skillet. With a measuring cup or ladle, add batter to form desired size pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles begin to appear and you can flip easily. Flip and cook about 1 more minute or until pancakes are done to your liking. Serve with butter, syrup or honey.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Matcha Powder $6 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.