Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe: You've Gotta Try This Amazingly Rich Banana Bread Recipe by Donna John
What happens when banana bread meets chocolate? Make this recipe and then you tell me (hint: #foodporn).
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 - 4 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup), melted
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add mashed banana, melted butter, oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan. Top with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake! Cool about 10 minutes then remove from pan.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Cocoa $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Cooking Oils $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.