Roasted Vegetables: How to Roast a Variety of Veggies & Inspire Your Kids! by Kaila Weingarten
My favorite roasted veggies are beloved by our family, especially my kids. When you roast them, start with vegetables that take longer to bake, like butternut squash. Here's how!
- Place vegetables that take longer to cook on a cookie sheet.
- Season with spices like salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, etc.
- Drizzle with a little oil.
- Roast at 425 degrees F.
- Add vegetables that cook faster, like green beans or mushrooms, for the last 10 minutes.
Here are some ideas on vegetables to roast:
- brussels sprouts
- snap peas
- sweet potato
- butternut squash
- green beans
- zucchini spears
- bell peppers
- frozen vegetables (for busy nights)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.