Korean Chicken Recipe: This Easy Gochujang & Buttermilk Marinated Chicken Recipe Has Just 3 Ingredients by Donna John
Gochujang and buttermilk marinated chicken is good. Really good. If you want to fancy it up, cut the chicken into chunks and thread onto skewers.
- 2 - 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 bottle (10 ounces) gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the chicken, buttermilk and gochujang in a plastic zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Squeeze to combine and pop it into the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade. Cook on a hot grill (I do this on my outdoor grill) until chicken is cooked through, flipping occasionally. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cook Korean! $19
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Gochujang $4 & Up
Skewers $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.