3-Ingredient Korean Chicken Recipe: Easy Gochujang & Buttermilk Marinated Grilled Chicken Recipe by Donna John
Gochujang and buttermilk marinated chicken is good. Really good. Boneless chicken thighs are marinated in rich gochujang and tangy buttermilk, then quickly grilled to perfection.
Prep Time: 2 to 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 24 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 - 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 bottle (10 ounces) gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, buttermilk and gochujang in a plastic zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Squeeze to combine and pop it into the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade. Cook on a hot grill (I do this on my outdoor grill) until chicken is cooked through, flipping occasionally. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cook Korean! $19
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Gochujang $4 & Up
Skewers $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.