Turkey Sloppy Joes Recipe: No Can Opener Needed When You Make This Easy Recipe Sloppy Joe Recipe by Donna John
No canned sloppy joe sauce is needed for this recipe. Serve these easy turkey sloppy joes with oven-baked fries or, even better, a salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 carrot, small dice
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- whole wheat hamburger buns
Here's how to make them:
- Cook the turkey, onion and carrot in a skillet until meat is cooked through.
- Combine the ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, garlic powder and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add sauce to turkey. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat and cook until it thickens up, about 5 minutes. Serve on hamburger buns.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ketchup $2 & Up
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Vinegar $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.