Easy 4-Ingredient Frozen Chocolate Mousse Recipe Is Chocolate Heaven by Donna John
Chocolate. Mousse. Two words that can make a chocolate lover weep. In the summer, how about a frozen chocolate mousse recipe? We thought you'd agree!
This super simple chocolate mousse recipe takes less than 10 minutes to whip up. Pop it in the freezer for two hours, then get ready for the recipe requests.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours freezing time
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours freezing time
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Beat ingredients until the mixture begins to mound.
- Spoon into individual dessert cups.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with chocolate curls, strawberries or as is.
Note: If you choose not to use the rum extract, increase the vanilla to 1 teaspoon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.