Banana Cream Pie: Another Recipe for Overripe Bananas (& No Oven Required)! by Donna John
Move over banana pudding, you've got competition! This banana cream pie recipe is so easy the kids could even make it. But, make sure you get the first piece. Just sayin'.
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream (get recipe here) or 1 container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the pudding mix and milk and whisk. Stir in banana extract, if using. Set aside.
- Put the sliced bananas on the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Pour the pudding over the bananas. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, spread or pipe fresh whipped cream or the non-dairy whipped topping over the top of the pie. If you want a little crunch, you can sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: