Badass Banana Cream Pie Recipe: Awesome No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Recipe by Donna John
Move over banana pudding, you've got competition. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy the kids could even make it. But, make sure you get the first piece. Just sayin'.
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- 2 - 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream (try this homemade whipped cream recipe) or 1 container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the pudding mix and milk and whisk. Stir in banana extract, if using. Set aside.
- Put the sliced bananas on the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Pour the pudding over the bananas. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, spread or pipe fresh whipped cream or the non-dairy whipped topping over the top of the pie. If you want a little crunch, you can sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix $1 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Banana Extract $4 & Up
Slivered Almonds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.