Grandma's No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe: The Easiest Cheesecake Recipe on the Planet by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Serving: Makes 1 cheesecake
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until very soft.
- Add about half the milk and continue mixing.
- Add the remaining milk and pudding mix and beat until just blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice, if using.
- Pour mixture into the graham cracker pie shell. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.