Grandma's No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie Recipe: The Easiest Cheesecake Recipe Ever by Donna John
This really is the easiest lemon cheesecake recipe on the planet. My grandma would whip this up when we showed up to visit. Quick and easy!
Want to fancy it up? Spoon homemade lemon curd over the top after it has chilled. But then it's not the easiest, so that's your call.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Serving: Makes 1 cheesecake
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large box (5.4 ounces) lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until very soft.
- Add about half the milk and continue mixing.
- Add the remaining milk and pudding mix and beat until just blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice, if using.
- Pour mixture into the graham cracker pie shell. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $10 & Up
Lemon Instant Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.