Sandwich Night: How to Make Quick & Easy Lobster Rolls! by Donna John
Who says you have to put a plain ol’ wiener in a hot dog bun? Your buns will feel like they’re on the red carpet when you stuff them with lobster!
- 4 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dash Tabasco sauce
- hot dog buns
Here’s how you make them:
- Combine all the ingredients except hot dog buns. Toss gently to combine.
- For bigger sandwiches, leave the hot dog buns whole or cut each bun in half down the middle to create two small buns.
- Fill the buns with the lobster salad.
- Serve with Tabasco sauce and lemon wedges, if desired.